Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

I have softball practice every week down in Pendleton about an hour and half away on Wednesday nights. My mom or dad usually takes me so that I can get homework done during the trip rather than just driving there and back and having to start homework at 9:30 every Wednesday night.  This is when I would get a lot of reading done and do my vocab homework. I don't like to read with music if it's a book I need to remember a lot about and will get quizzed over later but if it's a book I'm reading for fun I don't mind quiet music. I'm such an audio person that sometimes I find that I'm not reading but listening to the music instead which can sometimes be a problem. If it's a book I really like and can't put down then I don't check my phone very often but if it's something that I'm not enjoying then I'm constantly checking my phone or checking what's new on facebook. My mom loves reading and is always interested in what I'm reading. I'm pretty sure the only reason she is so interested is so that she knows it's appropriate. Thankfully the policy where she has to read every single book I want to read before I do has stopped. It's been a few years of freedom and I really don't want to lose that. My mom is pretty much the only one I talk to about books unless I think a friend or a family member might want to read it. That's when I give them a brief outline and tell them they should read it. You, blog, are pretty much the main one I tell about the books I'm reading. You probably think I'm pretty boring, but don't worry, this is going to be my last post, or so I think it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment