Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chick Lit Books... My Rant

As I had predicted I ended up hating the characters. I had such high hopes. The main character, Bianca, was so cynical and anti-drama that I actually thought I might enjoy it. Wrong. She's a whole lot dumber than I expected her to be, now granted, I did expect her to make stupid choices because it's a book but seriously? Come on people! I just wanted to slap her straight. I do like her best friends and I feel sorry for them because Bianca is an idiot. I am extremely close to putting this book down, however, I really like Bianca's dad and am seriously considering finishing it just to hear about him. Isn't that pathetic? Reading a book to find out what happens to a minor character. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this book to anyone unless of course the person loves stupid characters that you always want to yell at. I really wish people in real life weren't this dumb, but of course I'm sure that there are quite a few. I'm sorry that this has been such a long rant but I'm rather disappointed in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment