Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dogs Like Tickling People Too

Josh was a Border collie and extremely smart, as all Border collies seem to be. Always serious and thinking, Paulsen would tickle his belly in order to loosen up the serious dog. Paulsen had been having a rough few days and was rather somber compared to his usual jovial self. In order to fix this, Josh decided to tickle him just as Paulsen tickled him. " At the height of this I was sitting in an old easy chair with my legs stretched out thinking dark thoughts and Josh came up in front of me and sat, studying me for a full minute, his eyes clear and calm. Then he seemed to shrug, turned around so he had his back to me, straddled my boot, then backed up my leg until his teeth were even with my foot. I had never seen him do anything like it and thought he might be going crazy when suddenly he reached down, grabbed my boot and with a mighty lunge jerked me completely out of the chair on my butt and then jumped on me and pretended to be biting my ribs, back and forth, tickling me."




No comments:

Post a Comment