Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yum, Dairy Queen

Quincy was a tiny little itty bitty doggy with only four inch legs. But the crazy thing is that those little legs were strong enough to jump from the vent on the passenger seat in the car through the service window at a Dairy Queen. A week earlier Quincy had been given a dog treat from a service window at the bank and boy did he remember that. "I'm not sure what he smelled but it apparently agreed with him, and as I drove forward to pick up my order, Quincy left me. He leaped from the vent in one motion, over my lap, through the car window and into the service window. With a small scrabble of his short back legs, he hung for a moment on the edge, and then he was inside. I heard some yelling, saw people running and jumped from the car and ran inside, afraid of what I'd find."

I love my dog but I have previously expressed that his nature is not to stop and think things through, like running through that screen door. There is no way that he would have done that. He will whine and pretend that he was cool enough to do something like that but he is too much of a pretty boy. I mean honestly, who can get upset by this little guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment