Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently (from last Friday)

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Pages This Week: 150

Pages This Semester: 1217

 1. "Me watching Deni while pretending not to be watching Deni, which was kind of hard when your dad was a psychiatrist." Sea

2. "He should have been named White Fang."  My Life in Dog Years

3."Quincy launched himself from the ground, four-inch legs pumping, and caught the bear in the center of its chest." My Life in Dog Years 

4."I didn't mention that I considered the whole practice of school dances degrading or that they were just giant wastes of time and money." The Designated Ugly Fat Friend 

 These sentences aren't in any particular order but they all make me laugh. Each sentence is funny in the story context and I always love what makes me laugh. The only one that my readers may not understand is sentence number two. This is about the little dog who attacked a bear which is mentioned in sentence three.

No comments:

Post a Comment